Tutorials

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So simple!

Yes I am here actually showing you some of my own artwork! I finally found the craft desk today and boy did I have lots of half started projects. I buckled down (it was hard...not) and finished a heap of cards. As a result of my creative completion my desk was obtainable! I could see it again. I felt so good. I got the camera out and realised that I had so much more to take photo's of than I realised! Anyway that job is now done... and I am unveiling this simple one first!


This card was cut using the Big Shot and Movers and Shapers. I love these! Firstly it cuts the card and scores it for you - I mean really could we ask for more than that? And then I put a piece of DSP over the card front and as I hadn't moved the 'Shaper' it cut it exactly as the card, so I was able to just place my DSP right on top, without having to worry about lining it up etc. So easy!

I held the card shut as I stamped my image! Yes I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to get it perfect and then just tied a bow and adhered it to the front. I don't think my picture taking does it any justice as it looks quite stunning in person.

Card: Pink Pirouette
DSP: Kaleidoscope (retired)
Ribbon: Rose Red 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain
Tools: Big Shot, Holiday Windows Movers and Shapers
Stamp Set: Best Yet (hostess set)

Till next time, happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. I Love It!! I just love simple cards like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so PRETTY Sonia, I love pink & you have used my FAVE hostess set :) I need to get to using my Movers & Shapers more......just anothery on the list :P
    Thanks for sharing Sonia
    Hugs
    Tan xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...