Tutorials

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Inkspirations colour challenge!

Well in case you haven't noticed I am linked into the INKspirations Early Fall Edition. Gotta love those in the Northern Hemisphere who are on different seasons to us! LOL! Anyway not only do they have great tutorials, they also have challenges.

The colours to be used were Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango and Real Red.

Now these aren't colours I would normally put together. Actually Tangerine Tango is a colour I rarely use. And Tangerine Tango's contribution here is minimal too! LOL!

I stamped the rose in Real Red and then using a blender pen and Classic Ink pad, I coloured in starting from the outside and working my way in. It was very therapeutic! And a good way to be quiet while I waited for the kids to fall asleep.

Card: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Tangerine Tango
Punches: Small Oval, Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Stamp sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Short and Sweet

Till next time, happy stamping...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This one was a challenge! I am not fond of this colour combo at all ... but you did a lovely job with difficult colours! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...