Tutorials

Saturday, July 31, 2010

And the Fall Winners Are......

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone for their patience. I had all good intentions of picking the winners yesterday and notifying you...but my day got away! And I have spent over 14 hours in a car today getting home today! And I am so glad to be here.

I just had to be back in time to participate in INKspirations 4U.

Now for those who didn't win a FREE pass, I thank you for visiting my blog and leaving wonderfully encouraging remarks. Keep coming back as I may have more blog candy in future!

And now, without further adieu, I'd like to congratulate

Rhonda Alman and Lorraine Martin

You should receive an invitation to join INKspirations 4U shortly.
Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...