Tutorials

Monday, August 9, 2010

Thanks Leah!

I was suprised to receive an Award from Leah Weir last week - sorry for taking so long to pop it up on my blog!



Okay as with all awards you usually have to do something when you receive them. In this case, I have to:

Thank Leah - I am glad you like visiting my blog

Tell you three things about myself that I love:

My inability to lie to save my life - luckily haven't been put in that position
My ability to search out answers and self teach myself.
My desire to travel!

Next I have to post a picture that I love;

Here it is - one of those special bonding moments! Perhaps it's a littla MA rated!




And finally I have to pass the award onto five fabulous people!

Kerri Donsky
Valita's Fresh Folds
EnchantINK
Nikki Stalker
Leonie Schroder

Phew... I am glad that's over.... so many names were wandering around my head and to whittle it down to five was excruciating!

Till next time, happy stamping...

5 comments:

  1. Awwhhh thanks Sonia!! Okay will put my thinking cap on tonight to add this to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, I appreciate all the wonderful comments on my blog :) Valita

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely picture...there is nothing more lovely than a mother feeding her baby...CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonia! I am very touched that you included me in this list! Thanks so much my gorjuss friend! I will try and get this posted today! I'm sorry I have been MIA! Thanks so much for visiting my blog so regularly ... when I have been so neglectful! My internet is the bane of my life ... and just refuses to go faster than walking pace once the clock hits 6pm! I just cannot blog at night anymore (which is the most convenient time) because of the speed. My dh is trying to investigate the prob ... and in the meantime I need some patience! Hugs Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...