Tutorials

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Featuring Michelle...

Wow the school holidays are over for us, so I should be relaxing with the kids both away today! Let see how that pans out!

This sweet card was made by Michelle from Stampin_Up_In_Oz.


Whilst I was setting up this post, I found this card on Michelle's blog. It was her last post. So that should give you an indication on when I set up with post. Anyway pop on over to Michelle's blog for more information on this card.

Till next time, happy stamping...

1 comment:

  1. Hello gorjuss ... welcome back from hols! I have been resisting using this set ... cos I was a bit addicted ... but I think it must be time to break it out again! LOL! Thanks for keeping us busy while you were away with all your scheduled posts ... I am off to check out the ones I missed while I was away! Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...