Tutorials

Friday, July 16, 2010

Featuring Tammy...

Well Tammy must have been paying attention at some time, because I LURV this set. It's the first set I recomment to anyone when they ask what they should buy. Too bad if they have little boys.... they'd just better like butterflies and swirls....LOL!

Again Tammy knows me through Stampin_Up_In_Oz.


This card was super cool as it had a pop up centre when you opened it and the colours are so bright and cheerful.

Unfortunately I can't find a blog for Tammy, so if you'd like more information on this card, please email me and I'll forward it onto Tammy for you.

Till next time, happy stamping...

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! I soooo must get my Priceless out ... haven't used it in ages! TFS ... can't wait to see some gorgeous Sonia creations, soon! (No pressure hun!) :wink: Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...