Tutorials

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I have been spoiled....

Okay, this post is probably going to take a little while to write, but I will perservere till I get there. After an early start at work yesterday, followed by lunch with good friends, I eventually made it home. And there on the doorstep was a parcel....

I had to control myself from ripping it open right there! My patience was rewarded with this selection of goodies pictured below.


My Secret Sister had outdone herself. This was a fantastic bundle of goodies.

I didn't get to convention this year, but I now have one of the Fifth Avenue umbrella's and a Stampin Up pen. This pen has already had several customers ask for it..... actually they hid it on me, so that I would forget it and they could steal it. But to no avail.... I am keeping a close eye on this one. LOL.

Also a Toblerone, wrapped in a special package. I have to admit the Toblerone, no longer exists. Two very special cards, with beautiful supportive messages inside for me. And the button bouquet range, which has been on my wishlist forever.

And then there was this adorable cupcake folder. Inside it held four very sweet birthday cards and stamped envelopes.


I am so happy with this parcel. My SS is very talented and I love her work. Now I just have to wait until the end of the month to find out who she is.... oh the suspense is killing me...

I try to include a list of the stamps, papers etc that have been used in each project, however there are so many different projects in this package it would take me forever, so if you'd like to know more about a specific card or item, please email me and I'll try to fill you in.

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...