Tutorials

Thursday, September 3, 2009

More Secret Sister goodies

I have been holding out on you..... my secret sister recently sent me a card and a gorgeous brag book. I was absolutely thrilled to receive them. Even the postie waited until I opened them, as I had been stalking her while waiting for these. And yes, she isn't a cardie, like me but she loved them.


I have decided that my SS likes butterflies, because I have received lots of cards with them on. This is excellent, as I like butterflies too.

The picture below is the brag book opened. It is just so cool! I am definitely going to case this, so look forward to seeing my attempt at this lovely peice of work.


One of the fantastic things about receiving these RAK's is guessing all the pieces that are used to make these items. It certainly helps to improve my knowledge of all our products. Again I am going to attempt to tell you everything that my SS has used to make these, but haven't been able to locate them all. Maybe you can work out the bits I can't and leave a comment.

Card: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Kraft, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
DSP: Sweet Always
Ribbon: Pink Pirouette 5/8" striped grosgrain
Punches: 1" Circle, Trio Flower, Round Tab, Eyelet Border
Embellishments: Button Latte, 5/16" Chocolate Chip brads
Stamp sets: Flight of the Butterfly and ???

I have a fantastically easy card coming up in my next post to show you, so I hope you drop in again soon.

Till next time, happy stamping...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...