Tutorials

Monday, August 31, 2009

Watering my rose!

Hello and suprise, I am back within a couple of days. I honestly thought that I only updated my blog yesterday, but it appears it was two days ago. Even still I am back in record time.

As promised I am show casing a card, using an apparently foolproof method of watercolouring. I am not 100% happy with the watercolour result, but it still looks good. Perhaps I am a fool!

For this card I used the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. Stampin Up is a wonderful company and I received this stamp set for reaching quite achievable goals in June and July. Although this set wasn't originally on my wish list, I know that I am going to make a lot of stunning cards using these stamps.


I also used our Build-A-Brads in this card, which I think adds matching style. Sometimes it is just impossible to find the right embellishment and with the Build-A-Brads, you can make your own to match your project. It certainly saves a lot of frustration!

Card: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Almost Amethyst, Rose Red
Ink: Versamark
Reinkers: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirrouhette, Tangerine Tango
DSP: Sweet Always
Embellishments: Build-A-Brad, Clear Stampin Emboss Powder, Heat Tool
Punches:Eyelet Border, 1/2" circle
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral

Next month we have a new special for all customers who spend over $100. Stay tuned to find out more.

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...