Tutorials

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Silver and White Challenge

Well finally I am going to post a card that I have made myself. I am kind of cheating though, because I did it a couple of months ago for a challenge at my local craft shop. I love doing their challenges as they give you some horrible papers to work with and it really makes you think. I did like the materials this time, but seemed to have a hard time putting them together. Eventually I came up with this little beauty.



So as you are aware, not all of the ingredients are SU, but I thought I would show you anyway. The photo doesn't do this card any justice and one day I might get a new camera, as mine is about to stop working. I used my cricut to cut the "&" and word "Forever"

Card: White, silver and patterned - all non SU
Ribbon: White with silver edging - no SU
Punches: Circle, Scallop circle
Tools: Heat gun, embossing powder
Stamps sets: Always, Baroque Motifs

Anyway I have to dash, as I have to wake up baby and get to school for pickup in ten minutes.

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...