Tutorials

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Where am I?

Well I wish I could say I was in some exotic location enjoying the wins of the lovely lottery, but alas I am at home. I thought I would just get online and apologise for not posting over the last week.

I have been busy making cards and gifts for my secret sister. Since I don't want her to know who I am, I am not posting them on my site in case she logs on and finds it.

So what is a Secret Sister?

We at the ESAD group have had a group of us decide to join a 3 month challenge. We have provided our details to a wonderful lady, Sonia (not me). Sonia has collected all these details and allocated us with our very own secret sister, who's details were passed on to us. Each month we must send our sister two cards and a 3D item, plus a small gift. At the end of the three months we will reveal who we are to our secret sister.

It is also school holidays up here, so I am spending a bit more time with my lovely children. I intend to get right back into it when the school holidays are over. So please be patient while I am not posting.

Till next time, enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...