Tutorials

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Secret Sister is so talented....

Here I am again with two more cards that my fantastic Secret Sister has sent to me. Secret Sister, if you are reading this, I think your work is beautiful.

I love the soft colours of this first card and the gorgeous technique to make the butterfly techicoloured. The design of this card is so simple, yet so stunning.


And then I received a bunch of flowers in a pot plant. I had seen these a few times and wondered how they were made. I now know and will endeavour to give them a try one day.



Okay, I will try to include the ingredients, but will probably fail to get it all correct, so my apologies.

Card: Gable Green, Brocade Blue, Glossy White
Ink: Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, Handsome Hunter?, Kiwi Kiss, Tango Tangerine, Baja Breeze
DSP: Washington Apple
Punch: Word Window
Ribbon: Bashful Blue 1/2" Striped Grograin
Embellishments: Button Boquet, Rhinestone Brads, Soft Subtles Brad

I am hoping to get some stamping done myself shortly and will endeavour to show you some of my own work.

Till next time, happy stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...