Tutorials

Monday, July 6, 2009

Just a quick one!

Well I have to go to a birthday party this weekend and time is not readily available, so I have quickly whipped up the following card, using the classic stars jumbo wheel.


It was quite simple. I just ran my wheel diagonally across the card and then coloured in the stars using my bold bright marker pens. I then rolled portions of the wheel onto scrap cardstock and cut out some stars and added them with dimensionals. It was quick and easy and not much brain strain was required, which is good because I have been up since 3.30am.

Card: Soft Sky (retired), Tango Tangerine, Cameo Coral, Old Olive
Ink: Blue Bayou (retired), Not Quite Navy
Punch: Word Window
Stamps: It's your Birthday (retired), Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel

On that note, I am off to bed before I fall asleep here.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...