Tutorials

Friday, July 10, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas - already!

Well hello again. Bubs asleep and the big girl is off with Daddy, so I had a couple of free minutes - couldn't possibly clean as it would be too noisy - lol. So I have got a head start on Christmas. I saw these Christmas cards on my upline, Vicky Dean's, blog and had to case them.



These cards were created using the masking technique. I just punched a couple of 1" circles out of my masking sheet and then held these over my card, while I stamped and sponged.


I love this idea as you don't have to have a heap of Christmas stamps. In fact, aside from the greeting the rest of the card is made using non christmas stamps.

I used my co-ordinating markers to draw the strings for them to hang on. Quite simple!

I'll include all the ingredients together as it would get awfully long to write each one out.

Card: Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Ink: Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Taken With Teal, Apricot Appeal
Punch: 1" Circle
Stamp sets: Snow Swirled, Priceless, Rustic Rooster, Circle Circus, Always in Bloom Wheel

Till next time, happy stamping...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...