Tutorials

Friday, May 20, 2011

A Blatant Case...

Okay, so these were the gifts and cards I made for my Secret Sisters, Theresa and Genevra.


They each received a lovely card and a Fantasy or Stepper Box filled with ribbon and embellishments. I had received one (click here to see) from my Secret Sister, Nikki Stalker, in November 2009 and had been meaning to make one ever since. They look fabulous and aren't really that tricky to make.


I used up some of my Jolly Holiday DSP... and who would have thought that it was Christmas related in these pics???? Gotta love the all roundedness of this DSP!



Okay it was months since I made these, so I'll have to try and guess what I used....lol!

Card: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
DSP: Jolly Holiday
Punches: Scallop Square, Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Circle, Modern Label, 1/2" Circle
Ribbon: 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin
Embellishments: Build A Brad
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Cute By The Inch (hostess set), Just Believe

Till next time, happy stamping...

1 comment:

  1. I made 5 stepper boxes for my nieces a couple of years back. They are so v v rewarding ain't they. Your look wonderful. I bet the gals went NUTS. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...