Tutorials

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Winners announced


Well it's time to announce the winners of the FREE passes to the Inkspirations 4U Summer Session. I really wish I could give everyone a FREE pass! Our first winner is......

So this was Sherry D and here is her winning comment.




The second winner was....



Christie Anderson - and here is her winning comment.



Congratulations ladies - you are in for a couple of weeks FILLED with Inkspiration! Please email me so that I can forward your details onto Madeline Morcelo, so that you receive your official invitation!


For those that missed out on a FREE pass from me, you can still join us for a fantastically fun time. Click HERE for more details.


Till next time, happy stamping...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...