Tutorials

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Two SS - One layout!

Well, I know a little over a week ago, I promised to show you more of what I created for my Secret Sisters.... and I've been slack! But here is the actual first cards that I made for them. As you can see I have used the same layout for the card front...

...but different colours and stamp sets give a totally different look! The first one was for Theresa, who loves Pumpkin Pie (thanks for challenging me to the limit)! The second card was for Genevra! I personally prefer the striking boldness of the second card, although I think it might have been a bit too striking for Genevra.


First Card

Card: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
Ribbon: 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain
Embellishments: Circle Ice Rhinestones
Stamp Set: Cottage Garden

Second Card

Card: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Ribbon: 5/8" Black Satin
Embellishments: Rhinestone Jewels
Stamp Sets: Elements of Style, Happiness Shared

Till next time, happy stamping...

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love versatility huh??? this looks so spectacular Sonia. I esp love the red/black one. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...