Tutorials

Friday, May 14, 2010

Quick and Easy

I know I've been absent for a little while.... but..... I am so busy at the moment. I have a huge night tomorrow night, which I have been busy making items for! I'll share some of these as soon as I've had time to breathe!

Anyway in amongst all this bedlam, I have to take Miss 2 to a birthday party this afternoon. Now I know that I've had two weeks notice, but it's taken me till an hour before the party to get on with making a card.

I think I managed to put this card together in a total of about 6.5 minutes. Unfortunately I wasn't timing myself, so can't be certain.... but it was so simple and quick and aside from the card base the rest was in the scrap box.


Anyway here are the ingredients;

Card: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Summer Sun
Ink: Not Quite Navy
DSP: Ski Slope (retired)
Punches: Large Star, Small Star, Word Window
Stamp sets: Occasional Greetings and Classic Stars wheel

Till next time, happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. I had soooo forgotten about this great wheel! Must dust mine off and do some male cards!!! I so need some male cards! Thanks for the reminder ... and the inspiration! xxAxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be busy with those swaps!!! :wink: I soooo hope I get one ... because it must be really impressive! Hugs xxAxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...