Tutorials

Friday, May 21, 2010

My favourite swap!

Well I think the title says it all! This is the swap I like the most.... out of the ones that I made! That's not to say that the others aren't any good... this is just my favourite. I am truly addicted to the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set. They have worked EVERY time I have used them. I have always been able to make something beautiful!

Today Convention actually starts and we receive our bag of goodies.... get to do some make and takes and also participate in a general session with EVERYONE else that is going to Convention! Bet you wish you were here! Well there, since I have scheduled this post. LOL!


Card: Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirrouette, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
DSP: Cottage Wall
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle
Stamp Sets: Pocket Silhouettes, Cottage Garden

Till next time, happy stamping...

1 comment:

  1. I think we need to form some kinda therapy/support group Sonia...cause I LOVE Pocket Silhouettes too. This colour combo rocks. Awesome (and totally CASE-able) card!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...