Tutorials

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Having a rolling good time!

Well today is the last day of Convention! I wish that I had access to a 'puter while I was away to keep you updated...... but you'll just have to wait.... or check out the blogs of other demo's who do have access....LOL! Today we have more classes and another general session and tonight.... well tonight's the night, as Rod Stewart would say! The big annual Rewards and Recognition Banquet! Well won't it be nice to see 500 people all dolled up and having a great time!

Anyway that's about enough of convention. This is the third lots of cards I made to swap. I really don't like the colours but thought I'd use up some Haiku DSP that I had. I used rollers to make these quick cards. I find that rollers are fantastic if you are in a rush, as they make the best background stamps and fill space just nicely. I made two slightly different cards, for a bit of variation.

I'd just like to say a special Thank you to my friends Julie and Kylie for all the help they gave me in making my swaps. You rock!


Card: Tango Tangerine, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Tango Tangerine, Old Olive
DSP: Haiku
Punches: Boho Blossoms, Scallop Edge Border
Embellishments: Earth Elements
Stamps: Daisy Dash Wheel, Kindness Wheel

Till next time, happy stamping...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...