Tutorials

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Get Whale Soon



Here we are with a very different card to ones I have made in the past. This card was whipped up very quickly, when I found out a friend had slipped off into hospital without telling anyone and was coming home that day. No pressure there.

It was a bit garish, but I was trying to use colours that I knew my friend likes, even if they aren't my favourites.

The following ingredients were used to make this card:

Card: Tangerine Tango, Ruby Red,

Ink: Staz on Black, Versamark

Watercolour crayons: Rich Regals

Ribbon: Baja Breeze 1" double stitched grosgrain, Purely Pomegranate 3/8" double stitched ribbon (retired)

Stamp sets: Pun Fun, Circle Circus

Embellishments: Tombow and Light Blue Chunky Sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...