Tutorials

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Big Wig Scrapbook Page

Wow, I am on fire. This is my third post in three days. I am guessing that it will slow down again soon. Well above is my first ever attempt at scrapbooking. I have scoured many blogs and have been inspired.

A lot of the materials used in this are retired or non-SU, but I thought it was best to put it up here on the blog anyway to show you what is possible. Even for beginners. I have decided that I need to invest in a lot more paper, so I am taking advantage of the May special of buying three selected DSP and receiving another on FREE. Get in quick as this finishes tomorrow!

Card: Old Olive, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery and Pink Pirrouhette
Ink: Purely Pomegranate (retired)
DSP: Berry Bliss (retired)
Stamp Sets: In the Spotlight (retired) and Polka Dot Punches (retired)
Embellishments: Kaiser paper flowers and Bella cardboard chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...