Tutorials

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Moi... Scrapbooking????

I apologise for so little activity over the last week. I have been working six days a week and whilst I have been creating, I haven't had time to blog.

In an effort to attempt all challenges over at Inkspiration 4U Fall session, I decided to try the scrapping challenges. This gorgeous layout was set out by Mariangeli Miranda.


And here is my feeble attempt. Do those buttons look familar? I made them in THIS post.



I am attempting to use up old supplies before I buy some more.

Card: Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo
Ink: Island Indigo
DSP: Sweet Stitches (retired)
Punch: Cute and Curly
Big Shot: Buttons No 5
Ribbon: Melon Mambo pompom trim (retired)
Stamp sets: Wonderful Favourites (retired), Sense of Time (retired)

There is still time to join Inkspirations 4U Fall session and it's so worth it with so many wonderful projects and challenges - and you can win FREE stuff.

Till next time, happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. Sweet layout ... sweet details ... Sweet little girls! Hugs xxxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo impressed ur s'booking Sonia!!!! I love how u have replicated all the buttons. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...