Tutorials

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A different colour combo...

Well I am back with more to show you. As I said in my post on Saturday, I have been creating, but not blogging.

Today I am showing you the second colour challenge, set by Dianne Oullette, for Inkspiration 4U Fall session. I don't know about you, but I am not sure that I would have ever put these colours together on my own.


Needless to say, I am happy with how this card turned out. I used the Wedding Suite stamp set. I am not sure that I've ever used it for a wedding...lol!

I had a feeble attempt at distressing. I think I need to work on it a bit more. Needless to say, I won a prize with this card.


Card: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Pool Party
Ink: Cajun Craze
Punches: 1 1/4" Square, Scallop Square
Big Shot: Elegant Bouquet embossing folder
Embellishments: Half pearls (non -SU)
Stamp Set: Wedding Sweet

You can still join Inkspirations 4U Fall session and be in the running for prizes.

Till next time, happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. Not "feeble" at all! It is a gorgeous design! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hardly feeble...I am with Andrea!!! I love the distressed and emossed elements. Beautiful card. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...