Tutorials

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Isn't this cute!

Well, have you been eagerly awaiting the next update of what I have been up to? The Spring and Easter Inkspirations 4U session is in full swing and there are lots of fantastic tutorials and challenges to keep me busy... and you too, if you'd like to join!

This gorgeous basket was designed by the divine Andrea Lowcock! It was super easy to make and I can see someone wanting these as party favour bags.

I really think that Andrea is the original Ribbon Whisperer! She does some fancy stuff with her ribbons and I love the little loops she encourages us to try here.


All the baskets and co-ordinating cards that have been made by members at Inkspirations 4U Spring and Easter session look so different... but you'll have to join to see them all!

Card: Concord Crush, Basic Grey
Ink: Concord Crush
DSP: Lap of Luxury
Punch: Scallop Circle, Heart to Heart
Ribbons: Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain, Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain, Pretty In Pink 1/4" Grosgrain
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die
Embellishments: Rhinestones
Stamp Set: Oval All

I have been trying to take more time to spend on my other hobby of patchworking and sewing, which is cutting into my blogging time. I'll try to get back more regularly in future.

Till next time, happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for trying out my tutorial. It was a quick and easy one ... and very satisfying result! Your colours are fabulous, hunny! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable...... It would make a cute Mother's day gift.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...