Tutorials

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A cute gift pack!

Today's post is really quick as I have been so busy the last couple of days and I really should be preparing dinner for my family... but I am sure they can wait a few extra minutes!

This sweet little gift case was designed by Madeline Morcelo for the Inkspirations 4U Spring and Easter session. Isn't it just cute! I am ready for the next birthday party that Miss 8 gets invited to! A lot of the ladies also thought this would be super cool if it enveloped a big block of chocolate and I couldn't disagree with them.


Card: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Basic Black
DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Punches: Scallop Border, Scallop Square
Ribbon: 1 1/4" Striped Riding Hood Red Grosgrain (retired), Riding Hood Red Taffeta, Pear Pizzazz ribbon
Embellishments: Large Brad from Hodge Podge
Stamp Set: Punch Bunch (SAB)

Till next time, happy stamping...

4 comments:

  1. So much potential for this little gift pack! Would make a great teacher pressie with chocolate inside! Love your colours, Sonia! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sonia, you have done a great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift pack... love the choice of pattern and colours.

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! I think this is the first project with this die that makes me think I should have it, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...