Tutorials

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A gift for Daddy!

Hi all. I apologise profusely for not being here. I have been extremely busy! Actually so busy that I only made one card last week. I know, one card! It's disappointing.

Anyway I thought I'd show you this cute wallet I made for my husband for Fathers Day. I got the tutorial for this from Helping Hudson. If you haven't been over there already, you need to - you can only purchase the tutorials till the end of September and they are so worth it!


This wallet was designed by Gayatri Murali. She is a very clever lady!

I did make up little credit card size cards and the kids wrote messages and drew pictures for their daddy! I am sure he'll treasure it.



I don't know if I will be in trouble if the law looks at this photo, as I am not sure if we are allowed to take photo's of 'real' money. It's only a portion anyway, so not exactly copyable.

I can't believe that this only took two stamp sets, two colours of cardstock, one ink pad and a gel pen. Not very much ingredients at all. Unfortunately some of these have now retired, which means there is lots of new product in a NEW Idea Book and Catalogue.

Card: Close to Cocoa (retired), Basic Black
Ink: Close to Cocoa (retired)
Tools: Signo Gel Pen
Stamp sets: Weathered (retired), Occasional Greetings

Till next time, happy stamping...

1 comment:

  1. FAB wallet Sonia....LURVE the weathered look....works a treat. Wonderful idea for hubby and Dad. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...