Tutorials

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Isn't this too cute?

I know you are probably surprised to see me again so soon. Honestly there is a truckload of inspiration over at Inkspirations 4U Fall session.... I can't get enough of it! If your mojo is low, I suggest you head on over there!

Anyway this little beauty was designed by Deanna Tam. I decided to go for a simpler version as Miss 3 has already laid claim to it, before it was even built. She chose the colours and I just created for her.



Card: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Certainly Celery, Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo
Punches: 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Circle, 1/2" Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, Scallop Border Punch
Embellishments: Designer In Color Brads, Linen Thread
Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Stamp Sets: Pocket Silhouettes, Precious Butterflies (hostess set)

Till next time, happy stamping...

1 comment:

  1. We are having such fun ... aren't we Sonia! This is so sweet! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...