Tutorials

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Final Gifts For My Secret Sisters

Well, I have certainly dragged this out, haven't I? Especially since the Secret Sister Programs finished at the end of April....lol!

For the final reveal, I went back to making some similar items for both sisters again.... I know that they are both unique, but I wanted to make them so much.... and it just made sense to double up on items. So basically all the members of their family received their own little test tube of M&M's. Genevra and Theresa also received a nugget tin, filled with six hand stamped tea light candles and a nicely decorated bar of smelly soap.

Then I started to make gift packets according to each sister. Above you can see Genevras gifts. She received an embossing folder, wrapped in DSP. I made a cute litte cover to house some 6" x 6" DSP that Genevra liked. I also decorated an Stampin' Store container and filled it with buttons and filled a cello bag with some of the new Pompom ribbon. Below are Theresa's gift. I wrapped a stamp set in some DSP for her.


Now I am sure that you'll agree that I must have used half the stock in my craft room to make these items, so I will not be putting all the ingredients up today.

Now just so that you know, I have enrolled in another round of Secret Sister which starts this month, so I may go quiet again for a few days at a time as I create.

Till next time, happy stamping...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia!

    I have missed popping by to visit ... but family issues have been a big distraction over the last few weeks. I am looking forward to scrolling back through your recent posts and checking out your fab inspiration ... but won’t have time to comment on each! Thanks for all your special thoughts and prayers over recent days. Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your gorgeous card in the mail today. You are a wonderful friend ... and a sweet soul! Thanks for your love and care! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers sweetie....what a creative jugonaut!!!! These look FABBO and I am sure v v much appreciated by ur SS's. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...