Tutorials

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Love in threes...

See I told you that I have been busy. Today's post shows a card that I made using an Inkspiration 4U Challenge, by Andrea Lowcock. I find these the most difficult to work with. I want them to be easily recognisable as fitting a certain challenge, but then I don't want them to be too literal.


In this challenge, I went quite literal..lol! There wasn't much more in the picture... I suppose I could have used the colour pallette, but then it would be a colour challenge... well that's my excuse anyway...lol!

Don't you just love those new Glimmer Brads.... they are to die for.


Card: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Encore Gold (retired)
Punches: 1" Square, Scallop Square, Heart to Heart
Ribbon: 1/4" Basic Black grosgrain
Embellishments: Basic Glimmer Brads
Stamp Set: Short and Sweet

Till next time, happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a fantastic job with this one, Sonia! Love the little gold hearts! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literal is beautiful Sonia!! Yes...the glimmer brads are v v yummy. Love the gold hearts in the background too. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...