Tutorials

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I was spoiled by Dianne Spies

Well I have shown you a couple of things that I made for my Secret Sister in Round 1. Now it is time to see my final parcel contents.

Firstly there was this adorable bag made by Di. I was entranced by the bag, but was thrilled when I opened it to find my very own scallop edge punch. I jumped up and down with glee to receive that.


This bag was made using:

Card: Pacfici Point, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Punch: Scallop Square
Ribbon: Pacific Point 5/8" Striped Grosgrain
Stamp sets: Seeing Spots, Say It With Scallops


Next was this adorable card, which Dianne 'revealed' herself to me.

Card: Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, Really Rust
Ink: Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, Really Rust, White Stazon
Punches: Eyelet Border, Scallop Circle
Ribbon: Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain
Embellishments: Button Latte, Linen Thread
Stamp sets: Polka Dot Background, En Francais, Fresh Cuts


Finally there was this adorable little gift bag, filled with these sweet little Love Notes. The concept for the gift bag was delightfully simple, yet stunning.

Card: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon White, Basic Grey, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
DSP: Urban Garden
Ribbon: Basic Grey Taffeta, Baja Breeze 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain
Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes

I feel that I was spoiled by my Secret Sister, Dianne. The thing I love about the Stampin Up company is that all the demo's are there to share. It's a real friendly group of people, and it certainly does feel like a family, which means that having a Secret Sister doesn't feel strange.

So you think that was enough for me. I was pretty happy with it. But Dianne also spoilt my daughters by sending them their own parcel, with a teddy inside. Now they will not go to bed without their teddy from their Secret Aunty.

Anyway I will be back soon with more from the past three months. I'd love to show you projects I am working on now but they are for my new Secret Sister, so you'll just have to wait.

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...