Tutorials

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blooming Challenges

Well again I have endeavoured to participate in the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I get very excited when I see their new sketch each week and very quickly can visualise what I will make and which stamp sets and colours I will use.
This week I was a little slow in making it, but here it is now. This week I let the colours be dictated by Alisa Tilsner, our colour challenge chick, from the ESAD group. When I first heard the colours, I was not too inspired, but I think they have come together beautifully.

Card: Cameo Coral, Riding Hood Red, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Versamark
Ribbon: Chocolate Chip 5/8" grograin, Riding Hood Red Taffeta
Punch: Square Scallop
Embellishments: Pretties Kit, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
Till next time, enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...